Monday, April 28, 2014

Success

Success. !!

The one word with which everyone wants to be tagged at any cost.

Today some situations(which cant'be shared here :-)) compelled me to give some serious thought process into it.

Immediately I started  searching the term "success" in Google (which is the 'bro' for everyone) . I ended up with so many results with different approaches. Few of them were forums with serious discussions, some of them were  articles filled with their experiences, several videos giving speeches, and some with blogs . In each of these kind, everyone had told more or less  same point  that "success" do not have a particular meaning. It differs for everyone as per their needs, circumstances , abilities.


So I am stopping  my quest for "success" for now, rather I would like to know what does success mean for me .!


Let me continue till  I find something and will share with you if it is worth.!!


Keep smiling, keep helping.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment